Monteverde ATV Tour
From per Guest
Going on an ATV adventure in Monteverde is is probably the most exciting thing to do when visiting this amazing area of Costa Rica. The adventure begins on our private property where our trained tour guides will give you safety instructions and take you on a few practice runs to evaluate ATV handling skills and to give you a few driving suggestions. We have tours and trails for all different ability levels, depending on your preferences and driving abilities.
On this Monteverde ATV tour you will head into the cloud forest and be surrounded by the lush, green rainforest, cross river beds and slide your way through mud. We will take breaks in order to give you opportunities to take in the jaw-dropping scenery and wildlife. On clear day you will be able to see the Pacific ocean and get a glimpse of the Arenal volcano. Depending on the tour, we will also show you some spectacular waterfalls, giving you a chance to refresh.
Please note that you will get dirty on this adventure and we suggest you wear closed shoes and bring a spare set of dry clothes.
We take our job seriously and always put safety first, without forgetting the importance of having fun as well. Our professional team of adventure guides will give you a thorough safety and instruction briefing, ensuring you will be able to safely handle your vehicle and have an unforgettable adventure, filled with happiness and excitement. We provide you with well-equipped and regularly maintained Honda ATVs, which will give you and your family the confidence to ride along the many exciting trails and the opportunity to enjoy all the wonders of the Monteverde region.
Prices (minimum age 16 years)
· Single Seat - $60
· Double Seat - $85
· Free hotel pick-up from Monteverde and Santa Elena
· Bi'lingual Guide
Payment & Cancelation Policy
· To make a reservations, payments need to be received at least 7 business days before the tour start date.
· Please send cancellation requests to email@example.com minimum 7 days before tour start date.
· No cancelations 7 days before tour start date.
· We reserve the right to cancel a pre-paid tour due to weather or unsafe conditions, in which case we will re-schedule your tour or refund your payment.